We hope that you, your family and colleagues are healthy and safe and wish you all the best.
We are pleased to update you with the latest developments regarding the FEMS ONLINE Conference 2020.
- the Conference will be held from 28 to 31 October 2020
- the Conference will last 4 days, from 2 PM in the afternoons of Wednesday to Friday, and from 10 AM on Saturday
- the basic structure of the Conference will in principle remain unchanged. For the program, please click here.
- invited lectures will be prerecorded and number of live streaming options will be offered throughout the Conference
In order to allow all interested colleagues to join this pioneering event, the deadline for the Early Bird ONLINE registration has been extended until the 31 August 2020.
In addition, in view of the uncertain times we are living in and difficulties all of us are faced with, FEMS and SSM will offer substantially discounted REGISTRATION FEES to all categories of Conference participants. To register, please click here.
We are positive that you share our belief in the new possibilities offered for the FEMS ONLINE Conference.
We will accurately inform you on the newest developments with regard to the Conference.
We look forward to see you all in October ONLINE!
On behalf of FEMS:
- Prof. Dr Hilary Lappin-Scott, FEMS President
On behalf of the Scientific Committee of the Conference:
- Prof. Dr Bauke Oudega, Chairperson
- Prof. Dr Dragojlo Obradovic, Co-chair (President, SSM)
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the Conference:
- Prof. Dr Vaso Taleski, Chairperson (Director of Events and Internationalization, FEMS)
- Prof. Dr Lazar Ranin, Co-chair (Vice President, SSM)