- Hear from speakers who have made or have the potential to make significant impacts in synthetic biology, systems biology, molecular genetics, genomics, bioengineering, bioethics, biotechnology, biomedicine, bioenergy and agriculture.
- Learn about work currently being undertaken in the most crucial areas of synthetic genomics in bacteria, yeast, plants and mammalian cells - from biodesign to the engineering of biology and advances in biomanufacturing.
- Be present when the participants of the history-in-the-making international Yeast 2.0 (Sc 2.0) Project reveal the final outcomes of their work.
- Network with colleagues, to exchange ideas and to forge new collaborations.
- Enjoy the spectacular sights and lifestyle of Sydney, Australia.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
Professor Jef Boeke, New York University
Professor Brenda Andrews, University of Toronto
Associate Professor Danielle Tullman Ercek, Northwestern University
Professor John Glass, Craig Venter Institute
Associate Professor Debra Mathews, Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics
Professor Christina Smolke, Stanford University
Submit an abstract for an Oral or Poster presentation
Interested in presenting your work at this conference? Our Call for Abstracts is also open and anyone interested in presenting their work as an oral or poster presentation should submit an abstract of their work by 1 September 2018. Submit your abstract now. All abstracts will be considered by the Conference Planning Committee and selected abstracts will be incorporated into the appropriate session.
All submissions must be via the website. Please select your preference for oral or poster presentation and your eligibility for student or early career researcher awards.
Submissions must be received by 1 September 2018.
Notifications of Acceptance will be via email to the submitting author.
Please note: All accepted abstracts will be published electronically in the conference proceedings.
Conference dates: 26-28 November 2018, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Don't miss it!
7th International Yeast 2.0 and Synthetic Genomes Conference 2018
26-28 November 2018
International Convention Centre Sydney
Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia